AMMA Pregnancy Tracker is a pregnancy app that provides useful information for expecting mothers and future parents. Expecting a baby is a wonderful journey, and this app makes it even better with weekly updates about your pregnancy, plus tips for what to expect.
Being pregnant is a beautiful time in many women’s lives—there’s a reason we often say that pregnant women glow! Our baby tracker helps expecting mothers understand the changes their body is experiencing and provides a guide on how to take care of the bump from the first week to the due date.
Here’s what you can do with your baby app, AMMA Pregnancy Tracker:
– Get daily tips on what to expect when you’re expecting
– Track your pregnancy week-by-week
– Review your weekly baby growth tracker
– Create your countdown to childbirth
– Access your due date calculator based on the date of conception
– Find out how to best nurture your baby bump
– Manage your weight and BMI based on medical guidelines
– Monitor your pregnancy symptoms
– Keep track of doctor’s appointments
– Count your baby’s kicks with the baby kick counter
– Log each contraction with the contractions tracker and send them to your medical professional
– Share information of your pregnacy on social media
Every expecting mother wants to know how her baby is growing, how her body is changing, and if she’s healthy. With AMMA Pregnancy Tracker, you’ll find your own detailed weekly pregnancy calendar, which gives quick and easy access to information about your pregnancy, your baby’s development, changes in your body, and tips on nutrition for pregnant women. To create a baby countdown, simply check the calendar, enter the date of your last period, and get a detailed pregnancy countdown, including an estimated due date. Here are some of the areas you’ll find in your baby center, updated weekly:
– My baby’s development
– Mom’s body (your body’s transformation)
– Mom’s meals (healthy meals and nutrition)
– Useful tips
This pregnancy app is not for medical use and does not replace the advice of a trained medical doctor. If you have any concerns about your pregancy, consult with your doctor or midwife.
To make the app to work even better, continuous improvement is needed.
We have made some minor changes that will not affect you.
Thanks for being with us,
“Pregnancy tracker” team
MOD id: ru.mobiledimension.kbr