Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from teammates, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
Asana is recommended for work with G Suite.
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
– Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests—before you forget
– See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
– Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
– Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
– Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
ASANA MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
– Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
– No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like creating a task, and updates will sync in Asana when you’re back online.
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR WORK
– View and organize your work task list every time you open Asana
– Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
– Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
– Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
– Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
– See projects you access frequently in one list
COMMUNICATE WITH TEAMMATES IN ASANA
– Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
– Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
– Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or comment directly from Inbox
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED USAGE
– Add tasks, projects, teams, and files for up to 15 members for free.
– Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and no team member limit.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
We launched an update
Fixed our tech
Ask us how we’re feeling
Feeling good as heck
Woo child, tired of these app bugs
Gotta dust our code off, make the UX more fun
Yes we, added some new tool tips
To help new teams learn how to use us
We also heard your asks
About fixing the bug to reorder tasks
And after solving that we had to try
Making My Tasks more simplified
So when you sort and filter them
They’ll stay that way through each session