Welcome to the 2020 edition of four in a line. An updated AI and more refined UI bring this classic 4 in a row board game right up to date.
★ Top Developer, almost 2 million downloads of Four In A Line!
While a fairly modern game compared to classics such as Chess or Backgammon it is believed to have developed during the nineteenth century. The aim of the game is quite simple: join 4 or more pieces in a line vertically, horizontally or diagonally. It sounds easy, but one bad move can ruin your chances of winning drastically so watch out for that sneaky computer – it will beat you if you’re not careful.
With support for over 16 levels of game play, you are sure to find one that exercises your mind to its limit.
* Simply join 4 in a row before that sneaky computer
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* High quality artificial intelligence engine particularly at expert levels.
* Support for alternate boards and pieces.
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.
* Four In A Row is just one of our large collection of best of breed classic board, card and puzzle games available for a wide range of platforms.
Please note this game is ad-funded. We generate income to pay for the support and development of the game from advertising. The advertising and social media services use anonymous device identifiers and cookies. By downloading and continuing to use this game you consent to this information being collected and shared with our advertising and social media partners.
You can choose to remove all adverts using the single IAP to purchase the game.
Bug fix for a ‘feature’ of Google Play billing services whereby it will automatically refund purchases after 3 days causing the game to revert to displaying adverts even though no human requested the refund.
MOD id: com.zingmagic.fialvfree