Enjoy the full stories of both dutiful delinquent Kouya and football captain Rui in the latest release of Golden Hour! Experience 10 full days of fun, mystery, and romance in Haraya City with two of our four leads vying for your attention. Look forward to Nagi and Sol’s routes in the future!
New features in this release:
– 8 full days of story with Good, Bad, and Golden Ends for both Kouya and Rui
– A more dynamic camera and revamped character movement help keep you immersed in Haraya City’s multiple storylines. If this causes any motion sickness, just turn off Character Motion in the settings!
– The new Save System allows for easy backtracking without the hassles of a time paradox or your favorite boy’s hurt feelings.
– You can now view Ayara Social Link posts from previous days, so you don’t miss out on any of ASL Ara’s romantic fumbles. A banner on the Schedule screen also reminds you of any unread posts.
– Engine optimizations have brought 3-4x speed improvements in scene loading!
– Enjoy fresh new tracks from our collaboration with local Filipino music talent, Bobbi Doloiras!
“Welcome to Haraya City.”
Will you find romance and love in your new high school? When your mother’s new job takes her to an island city, you wind up transferring to a new school in the middle of the term—and just before the deadline of a photography competition you’re determined to win!
In your search for a subject worthy of your entry, you get caught up in the lives of four remarkable young men:
• Nagi, the second son of the city’s wealthiest family.
• Kouya, a mysterious delinquent bent on justice…or revenge?
• Rui, a football star living a double life.
• Sol, a musician with a repertoire of secrets.
But with your deadline looming close, the frame of your lens can only capture one. Who will it be? And will your deepening relationship help you fulfill your dreams as well?
• Unlockable CG illustrations of your interactions
• Rival female characters as friends or foe
• Humorous supporting cast
• Fully-fleshed out setting: based on the city of Manila, Phlippines
► This game is a work in progress. More content to come!
Two Game Modes
• Progress the story, make choices, and deepen your bonds in Visual Novel Mode
• Keep up with school rumors and random banter in Social Network Mode
Play this game if you…
• Enjoy high school romances with handsome guys
• Like stories that explore various relationships: romance, friendship, rivalry
• Appreciate interesting settings and backstories
• Want a bit of crack humor on the side
• Are interested in a mix of Japanese and Southeast Asian culture
Love and romance in a high school setting: this visual novel is a classic otome game that’s sure to capture your heart.
We’re a bunch of creative weirdos who are passionate about video games and Japanese and Korean pop culture. Golden Hour is our first major project as a team. Please cheer us on!
Facebook: Matchaa Studio
Follow us for updates, previews and other game-related content or get in touch with us for questions and feedback.
Enjoy the full stories of both Kouya and Rui in this release! Experience 10 full days in Haraya City with two of our four leads vying for your attention.
New features in this release:
– Good, Bad, and Golden Ends for both Kouya and Rui
– Dynamic camera and revamped character movement
– Save System allows for easy backtracking.
– You can now view ASL posts from previous days. A banner also reminds you of any unread posts.
– Enjoy new tracks from local Filipino music talent, Bobbi Doloiras!
MOD id: com.MatchaaStudio.GoldenHour