Find the best route to your destination even without an internet connection. Magic Earth uses OpenStreetMap data and a powerful search engine to offer you the optimal routes for driving, biking, hiking and public transportation.
• We do not track you. We do not profile you. We do not trade in your personal data; moreover, we do not have it.
• Save big on mobile internet costs and navigate reliably with offline maps powered by OpenStreetMap. 233 countries and regions are ready to be downloaded.
• Choose between 2D, 3D and Satellite map views.
• Get ready for travel and know every detail of your route like surface, difficulty, distance and elevation profile.
• Learn more about the points of interest near you from Wikipedia articles.
• Spot nearby parking places to easily park your car.
• Stay up-to-date and enjoy regular free map updates.
• Find the fastest or the shortest route to your destination when you travel by car, bike, on foot or with public transport.
• Plan your route with multiple waypoints.
• Stay safe with the free Head-up Display (HUD) feature which projects the most important navigation info onto the windshield of your car.
• Know in advance which lane to take with precise turn-by-turn navigation and lane assistance.
• Get notified about speed cameras and stay up to date with current speed limits.
• Get real-time traffic info, updated every minute.
• Discover alternative routes that avoid the traffic jams and save you time on the road.
• Get around town quickly and easily. Choose from public transit routes that combine all transportation modes: bus / metro / subway / light rail / train / ferry
• Get walking directions, transfer times, departure times, number of stops. And when available, the cost.
• Find wheelchair or bike friendly public transportation.
• View current temperature and local weather forecast for your favorite locations.
• See what weather conditions to expect in the next hours and view the forecast for the next 14 days.
* Some features are not available in all countries.
* Some features require internet connection.
• New navigation layout
• A new AI Dash Camera feature which supports Recordings and Advanced Driver Assistance, also known as ADAS (requires Android 7 or later)
• New Incident Reports feature. Traffic events like heavy traffic, police car, etc. can now be reported.
• New “Warning Type” setting. Warnings can now be received as voice messages or beeps.
• The recorded videos are available for playback in “Video Logs” page.
• Favorites can now be shared and imported later on a second device.