Do you feel like a true knight, mage or archer? Try Magic Streets, the location based RPG game. This multiplayer GPS game takes place in your local neighborhood and brings the gameplay of the classic RPGs to it. The game is played in an endless open fantasy world where strangers, dungeons, traders, chests and craft stations can be found. But be aware, there are also dangerous enemy creatures lurking around! Level your character, build your own equipment, complete quests, join a guild and build your own perfect hero!
Feel free to join the Magic Streets discord server to talk about the game, report bugs or share improvements: https://discord.gg/UBx7KfA
– Large interaction range with a lot of spawns, the interaction range can be further increased with the Vision skill.
– Build watch towers to travel to previous visited locations without having to go outside.
– Use guild portals to travel to the locations of other guild members!
Fully customizable character:
– Craft your own weapons and armor.
– Improve your skills to build the perfect Knight, Mage or Archer.
– Collect and build your own companion.
– 30 unique armor sets and over 100 unique weapons!
Fun and challenging battle system:
– Unique and challenging battle system.
– Equip the right weapon for the right encounter.
– Clear dungeons.
– Rescue strangers from enemies.
– Explore your neighborhood using GPS to find traders, resources, chest, enemies and more.
– Complete the main and sub storyline.
– Use the portal to travel between the upper and dark underworld where tougher opponents await.
– Build craft stations on the map to craft your own unique equipment!
– Talk to strangers to get new quests or complete the daily challenges.
– Join a guild to chat, trade and complete challenges together!
Give Magic Streets a try now and send me a message if you know good improvements for the game.
The new features and fixes:
– Guild portals added.
– Empty vials can now be found at fishing locations.
– Tinkering Lab added which allows to create potion vials, rings, amulets and other items.
– Indicator added to the guild button to show if there is a completed unclaimed challenge.
– Improved POI distribution to be server defined, this should make POI’s equal for everyone.
– Fixed item duplication bug in the guild trader.
MOD id: com.builditgames.magicstreets