#1 Education App in Google Play
“Meister Cody – Talasia” is the only online math game for grade school children that has a scientifically-based supporting effect in overcoming math weakness and dyscalculia.
Developed together with the Institute for Psychology of Westphalian Wilhelms-University of Münster (Germany), “Meister Cody – Talasia“ significantly improves math skills in just 6 weeks!
Meister Cody – Talasia just got even better:
-Based on customer feedback, we added more time for children when they reach higher levels of the crystal ball and infinite tower exercises. This should help even more with motivation
– Resized buttons for better handling on small screens
– Help from the scholar: When your child needs extra help, Meister Cody automatically notices and explains with animation a new way of thinking about how to solve the problem. We’re validating the effectiveness of these personal coachings in a scientific study
– Increased motivation: children are rewarded 300 extra coins when they take the assessment
-We published more research in the latest Journal of Learning Disabilities
-We updated email preferences in the parent portal. Now you can select to receive information about training progress, gold coin hunt progress, CODY assessment results, inactivity notification and/or newsletter. You can also update your child’s teacher about progress
Dive into the adventurous world of “Meister Cody – Talasia” together with your child. Each day you’ll take an exciting adventure framed by a new chapter. The monthly training costs are less than a trip to the movies and will have a lifelong impact.
What “Meister Cody – Talasia” offers:
– Parents tell us their children are not afraid of numbers anymore and they practice math voluntarily thanks to an exciting story and rewards
– Enthusiasm included: we teach children math the playful way
– Adaptable math practice based on your child’s skill level
– Development of cognitive skills associated with dyscalculia and math weakness
– No risk – the first four learning units are free of charge and additional units are available for $4.99/week (cancel at anytime)
– An optional 40-minute pre and post assessment that evaluates dyscalculia and math weakness, created, validated and published by the Institute for Psychology at the Westphalian Wilhelms-University of Münster
– Markedly improved math performance: 6 weeks of training, 3 days a week, 30 minutes a day
– 26 different research based mini-games in a beautifully animated story
– Daily email updates regarding your child’s learning progress
– Interim evaluations to check current level of performance
– 24/7 personal customer support (phone, email)
– Based on 6 years of scientific research
– Optimized by teachers and students
For more information about “Meister Cody – Talasia“, please visit www.meistercody.com, send an email to email@example.com or give us a toll-free call at 1-800-371-2809 (US) or +49 211 730 635 11 (rest of the world).
Making good things even better:
In times when we do not add exciting new feature like new exercises or new stories we take a close look at what we could improve to make things even better. However, taking care of these makes sure that you always get the best possible training experience. If you stumble over such a peanut yourself and have the feeling that we should take a look then just send us en email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of it.