* Experience the completely new NAVER Map.
– Map home launcher
Use the launcher to get public transit, navigation, and nearby info right on the home screen.
– Simplified search
Search locations, buses, subway, and more in a comprehensive search bar.
Search and explore nearby restaurants, cafes, recommendations and more.
Fast and accurate navigation with real-time traffic info and optimized usability for any driving condition.
– Vector map
360˚ rotation-enabled vector map with 3D view of key landmarks via tilting.
– Public transit time calculator
Set your departure date and time to view the best route and arrival time.
– Street view
Seamless street and aerial views provided for location search and route planning.
Pin and save travel plans, restaurants, and other points of interest in folders and view them on the map.
– Instant search
View useful info about your query, such as opening/closing times for supermarkets while you search.
Korean/English/Japanese/Chinese maps and English navigation provided.
*Find out more tips on how to use NAVER Maps
– NAVER Maps customer service (http://naver.me/GYywEiT4)
– Customer service:1588-3820
*User confirmation for NAVER Map
Enabling the below privacy settings is recommended :
– Microphone: enable voice search
– Location services: track your location during route planning and navigation
– Phone: make direct phone calls to any establishment
– Storage space: save your search history for enhanced services
– Address book: use NAVER’s easy log-in service
– Camera: take photos and report missing or wrong information
* Requires Android 5.0 or later.
Naver Map app version 5.6.1 >
– Improved user interfaces for showing the list and details of stores as search results
– Map View for users to see the map and the route together
– Provides a tab on the Details screen, allowing users to compare and navigate a path
– Shows an alternate route while driving
– You can find and save people’s lists
– You can manage and share your lists
– The Naver Map supports Android 5.x