The most advance ‘Quake engines’ on earth brought to your Android device.
This app does not include any original ‘Quake’ or ‘Hexen 2’ data. You must provide your own files to play the original games
DarkPlaces – Q1 engine with many enhanced features and graphics.
QuakeSpasm – Q1 engine staying true to the original.
FTEQW – Q1 engine with enhanced graphics and great multiplayer. Also plays Hexen 2!
Quake 2 v3.24 – The original Q2 engine with bug fixes and a few extras.
Yamagi Quake 2 – A modern Q2 engine with many new features.
IOQuake3 – The definitive Q3 engine.
Hexen 2 – Hammer of Thyrion – The only Hexen 2 engine worth playing.
* The very best FPS touch screen controls available on Android
* Full gamepad support
* Built in keyboard
* Weapon Wheel
* 6 custom buttons for you to bind to custom commands
* Custom keyboard
* Full console access for all games
* Fully navigatable UI via a gamepad
* GUI to select mods and total conversions
* Gyro aim assist (Gyroscope needed)
* Play all official expansion packs for Q1 and Q2
* Play your copy of Hexen 2 using the FTEQW engine OR Hammer of Thyrion
Full money-back guarantee at any time, just email and we will issue a full refund
Icons and internal touch screen graphics are copyright to Open Touch Gaming.
This is a GPL source port and contains no ‘Quake’ copyrighted data.
Quakespasm spiked now uses GLSL
Updated Quakespasm Spiked to latest
Updated Q2 Yamagi to 7.45
Updated FTEQW dev to 5786
Updated to SDL 2.0.12
Added option to show custom buttons while in main menu
Added ‘smart toggle’ to crouch actions and Q3 zoom
Allow gamepad axis sensitivity to go 50% higher
Fixed some audio issues (Enable old SDL backend for old behavior)
Fixed Zaero not showing up in Quake 2
Fixed Quakespasm not loading pk3 files
Fixed ‘Delete CFG’ buttons so they work again
MOD id: com.opentouchgaming.quadtouch