Samsung Smart TV Remote Control is a virtual remote control that lets you control your TV. The application is completely free.
With the app “Samsung Smart TV Remote Control” you can use your smartphone to control your Samsung TV over the local network and/or with IR (if your android has infrared port).
Remote For All TV, easily convert your Android phone or tablet into a universal remote for your television. It’s simple and easy to set up and use, the mode of operation is exactly the same as the TV remote control.
The difference between “Remote Control television” and other similar apps on Google Play, is that our application supports nearly 90% of the television market in 2018.
You have 2 options:
★ Network IP control (WiFi / WiFi Direct / LAN).
Works with C, D, E, F, K and M (2016+) models, but not with H and F models.
– Make sure the TV that you want to use is turned [On]
– Make sure your mobile device and TV are connected to the same home network. If your router supports a privacy separator function, make sure it is disabled.
– It is also possible to enter the TV’s IP address manually. To find you TV’s IP address go to TV: [Menu] → [Settings] → [Network] → [Network Status].
★ K-Series (2016+) Samsung Tizen models with MultiScreen Smart TV control feature your phone must be set as allowed device in Mobile Device Manager. If this app connects to your TV on the first time, then you have to accept the message that appears on your TV. If you have refused the confirmation message on your TV (“accept device”), it is possible later to change your selection by going to: Menu -> Network -> Expert Settings -> Mobile Device Manager.
NB! Make sure your television and phone or tablet are connected to the same local network. This app will work olny then when your phone and TV are both on the same local network!
If by mistake you have refused the confirmation message on your TV ( Message for establishing communication ), it is possible to change your selection by going to :
/ Menu / Network / AllShare Settings
In addition to a beautiful design of the remote control, you can use all the functionality of the real remote.
★ Infrared (IR) control
– This option works on phones and tablets with built-in IR blaster such as Samsung Galaxy S, HTC ONE, LG G3/G4/G5, Xiaomi Mi / Redmi / Note, Huawei Mate / Honor etc).
– Tested with Samsung TV F and M models, but probably works also with others Samsung Smart TV-s build 2005 and later (if it does, then let us now and give feedback).
– Please note that you must point your phone’s IR blaster directly at the TV. Usual working range is 4-10ft (1-3 meters, max ~5 meters).
– With some phones in power saving mode or with almost empty battery the IR blaster might not work or range is less then 5ft (2 meters).
List of Tv Brands that already included
If you don’t find your brand , you can test it using Samsung or Sony comme brand