Dr Shock was once an environmental warrior, saving birds all over the world out of pure goodness – but then…
Due to a freak accident he was set upon by a swarm of angry birds, who attacked him mercilessly, and gave him a complex.
Now he spends his days doing meaningless experiments on these helpless birds, consumed by his madness. Dr Shock hates
angry birds. He really hates angry birds…
But you can save these poor birds from his evil clutches – all you have to do is shock them more then he does. I know
it sounds wrong and bad, but also fun, but thats the only way he will release them.
How many birds can you save!
How many birds deserver freedom!
Can you make Dr Shock cry and go into therapy to solve his obsession!
Starting to sound a little mean, but even though it can feel real – it is only a game.
– leaderboard to chase
– hold shock button longer to get more points
– beat Dr Shock in points to release a bird to freedom
– Collect eggs to get more birds to free
– thats pretty much it
– Addictive, unique game mechanic – if you are tough enough to play it
– Test your mental state in this challenging social experiment…sort of…
Free to play now
Birds also spread viruses so theres a good reason to play right now!
– Beat Dr Shock at his own game to free the birds.
– Shock the birds more then Dr Shock and he will let you release them so they can fly free
– Hold the zap button to shock the bird – the longer you hold, the more points you make.
– But don’t shock too long! You will kill the bird and then what was the point!?