Play the classic paper and pencil number puzzle game right on your phone or tablet! Enjoy the timeless classic whether you are a beginner or an expert with our simple & elegant design.
Challenge your problem-solving skills with an expert-level game or take a break with a quick game on easy mode. Whether you’re a hyper-competitive puzzle-solver or looking for a way to relax, a beginner or a master puzzler, Tripledot’s Sudoku for mobile is the best way to pass the time.
Choose from four different difficulty levels, and customize your experience with features to help or challenge you.
– Thousands of well-formed puzzles,
– 9×9 classic grid,
– Simple and elegant design,
– Highlight duplicates to help you solve the puzzle,
– Stay on your toes by enabling a mistake limit,
– Use hints to help you find your way through a difficult puzzle,
– Use the pencil mode to make notes as you solve more complex puzzles.
Play the timeless game your way!
– Four perfectly crafted difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert. Play the classic game your way!
– Auto Check for Mistakes: enable auto-check to check your mistakes, or disable it to play a more free-form game
– Optional Mistake Limit: challenge yourself to a perfect game, or relax with unlimited mistakes
– Pencil mode: Use the pencil mode to make notes on each cell, which automatically update as you play the game
– Statistics: See your best times and streaks for every difficulty level
– Autosave: Your puzzles save as you go, so you can come back anytime
– Highlight duplicates to avoid repeating numbers in a row, column, and block
– Hints: Hints can guide you through the puzzle when you are stuck
– Eraser: Made a mistake? Get rid of it by using our eraser feature
– Unlimited undos: Eliminate errors using our unlimited undo feature
– Customize appearance: Choose from three beautiful skins for a game that is as easy on the eyes as it is to play
Questions? Email email@example.com for help!
Hey there, Puzzlers! We’ve got some exciting new features to share with you!
Your Game Insights – finally you get to see just how you compare to all other players – see mistakes, hints, solving times and get a unique analysis of your game.
Daily brain training tasks
New board sizes
Happy puzzling, and if you have any feedback for us, please share your love with a review, or let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.