Do you like tank tracks?
We have succeeded in the development of real-time physics simulation of tank tracks on a mobile device.
It was only possible on a high performance desktop PC, but now it is finally possible on mobile devices with a middle-class SoC.
All the track pieces, suspensions and wheels are powerd by a physics engine.
Enjoy the realistic movement of the suspension and tracks.
– This is Not a battle game.
– Operable Tanks T-34/76, T-34/85, KV-I, KV-II, BT-7, BT-42, Type 89.
– Recommended Snapdragon 665 or higher.
– New tank Japanese Type 89 is added.
– Turning and climbing performance at low speed is improved.
– Neutral turn is disabled.
– New tank BT-7 is added.
– Small bugs are fixed.
– New tank BT-42 is added.
– The additional time is increased to 300 sec.
– New button to switch the look-at point is added.
– New option “Breakable” is added.
– New tanks KV-1, KV-2 are added.
– The minimum API level is lowered to 23 (Android 6.0).
– The first edition.
MOD id: com.Chobi.TankPhysicsMobile