With 30 million users, Vivino is the world’s largest wine community and the ultimate destination for discovering and buying wines.
HOW IT WORKS
• Scan: Take a photo of any wine label or restaurant wine list or search by wine
• Learn: Instantly see detailed information about the wine and all available purchasing options
• Review: Community powered wine ratings, reviews, average price, food pairings and more provided on every wine
• Buy: To purchase, tap the green buy button and have it shipped to your door – always buy the right wine
• Rate: Add your own ratings and reviews to build your wine profile and enhance your personalized recommendations
• Track: Easily keep track of wines you have tried, including personal rating, notes and date consumed
• Store: Free cellar tracking to always know what wine you have on hand in your collection
• 30 million users
• World’s largest wine library with 9.2 million wines
• 2 million wines viewed daily on average
• 560 million wine labels scanned to date
• 200,000 wineries featured
• Wine Buying Made Easy: Vivino is the ultimate online destination for all your wine buying needs – the largest wine selection, personalized wine recommendations, free shipping options and honest community ratings and review.
• Crowdsourced Ratings & Reviews: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine.
• Restaurant Wine List Scanner: Always select the best wine from any restaurant wine list menu.
• Quick Compare: Pick the best wine right at the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels to instantly view ratings, region, price and food pairings all on one page.
• Taste Profile: Track and organize your scanned and rated wines to determine your personal taste profile, discover new wines and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community.
For every moment, we help you discover the perfect wine. In this update:
— The new Wine Adventure is here, and this one is all about wine tasting! It’s called “Taste wine like a pro”, and it can be found in the Adventure Library (Profile -> See all adventures);
— We made performance improvements along with various bug fixes.
We’re here to help. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through the app under Profile > Settings.