An asana is a body posture, originally a sitting pose for meditation,
 and later in hatha yoga and modern yoga, adding reclining, standing, inverted, twisting, and balancing poses to the meditation seats. The 5th century BC Yoga Sutras of Patanjali define “asana” as “to be seated in a position that is steady but relaxed”. Patanjali mentions the ability to sit for extended periods as one of the eight limbs of his system.
 Asanas are also called yoga poses or yoga postures in English.
– 7 Reasons Should Do Yoga.
– Yoga For Men Beginning Tips
– The 10 Best Beginner Yoga Poses For Men
– 3 Challenging Yoga Poses For Men
– 4 Common Problem Areas & how To Fix Them
– Yoga Poses To Build Balance & Confidence.
– 5 Yoga Poses Every Guy Should Be Doing.
Daily Yoga Exercise – Yoga Workout Plan contains daily Yoga fitness workout plan for 30 days.
You can also create your own yoga workout plan by adding your trainings.
Yoga is a practice that connects the body, breath, and mind.
It uses physical postures, breathing exercises, and meditation to improve overall health.
Yoga was developed as a spiritual practice thousands of years ago.
– In-Depth Guide & Explanations
– Easy To Read
– Simple Navigation
– Sharable Content
• Yoga for tone belly
• Yoga for happy back
• Yoga for core strength
• Yoga for good health
• Yoga for good sleep
• Yoga for good posture
• Breathing Exercises
• Yoga workouts for fat burning
• 30-minute fat burning yoga
• Yoga for beginners free app for kids
• yoga for height increase for women
• Yoga for healthy heart
• Yoga for the healthy body
• Daily Yoga For Life
• Sun Salutation
• Yoga workout for women