The development of the Interactive Employment Service (“iES”) mobile application aims at extending and enhancing the services of the iES website. Job seekers can use this app with their mobile devices to search for suitable vacancies from the job vacancy database of the Labour Department anytime and anywhere.
Main features of the mobile application include:
1. searching for job vacancies with keywords, job order number, job type, position, industry, work location, payment term, expected salary, job nature, posted date, employment terms, education level and relevant experience;
2. sorting of job vacancy search result;
3. saving of selected vacancies in “My Clipped Jobs” for off-line browsing;
4. providing latest information on vacancies of Government Non-Civil Service Contract posts:
5. providing recruitment activities at Job Centres and updates on employment services; and using the “share” function to share recruitment activities information with others.
6. providing push notifications of “Job Alert” and “What’s New” subscription option for receiving alert messages on new job vacancies that match pre-set search criteria and latest updates on employment services (Function setting : More Settings Opt for “Job Alert” and “What’s New” under “Notifications”);
7. providing “Dedicated Job Vacancies” search function;
8. providing “Employment Information” content;
9. providing updated addresses, telephone numbers, opening hours and map locations of Job Centres; and
10. supporting Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and English selection, and providing font size selection.
This app supports Android version 4.1 or above. For a better mobile application user experience, please use Android version 5.0 or above.
Optimized the program
MOD id: com.labour.ies