Assume the role of a warrior of the Kai Order and shape your own story in this legendary fantasy text adventure!
The gamebook series which has sold millions of copies around the world is now available on your mobile device.
A gamebook is a type of RPG (role-playing game) where you shape your own adventure by choosing what your character will do next.
This app takes the adventure to the next level, allowing you to play through the gamebook without any additional accessories. Normally, you would need at least a pencil and paper to track your stats and equipment, but this is no longer necessary. This app takes care of everything from inventory management to random number generation, which means you can just focus on enjoying the story.
Joe Dever, a former Dungeons & Dragons champion and the creator of the best-selling Lone Wolf adventure books and novels has most generously offered to allow some of his books to be published on the internet free of charge. The series ended after 28 books and 14 years, and you can now enjoy the last 8 gamebooks on your phone.
This app could not have been made without Project Aon – a volunteer group of fans dedicated to publishing these text adventures online free of charge for everyone to enjoy.
– Create a unique character.
– Play in a modern user interface without the need for pencil and paper.
– Gamebooks 21 – 29 fully playable.
This update adds many bug fixes, improvements, and overhauls to make the app easier to use.
• The map of Magnamund can be viewed online from the menu
• Font and text size is now used for all pages
• Dedicated button for viewing the map
• Items and curing cannot be used before a fight
• Fight screen has been overhauled to make it more clear
• Fix issue with empty CS bonus being displayed when equipping a non-magical weapon
• Bug fixes
MOD id: com.lonewolf.neworder