Simplify mileage logging for expense reimbursement and tax-deduction. Psngr tracks your trips automatically, calculates mileage and expenses, and emails you periodic reports. You can track any number of vehicles and up to 40 free trips per month.
Psngr tracks and auto-detects:
• Public transport
You can log past trips manually by setting your departure/arrival locations and selecting the time of departure.
Create multiple log books with Vehicles. Each trip (in fact, each trip segment) uses a single vehicle, and your mileage is aggregated per vehicle. This lets you easily separate mileage made with your private car vs. your company car, or trips made under different fiscal entities, for different clients, projects, etc.
Psngr bundles standard, tax-deductible mileage rates in 15+ countries, including US, UK, Canada, Australia, New-Zealand, France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, South-Africa, and Ireland. You can add custom mileage rates that suit your needs.
Each mileage rate uses a unique hashtag and is assigned to one or more vehicles. To expense a trip using a specific mileage rate, tag the trip using the mileage rate’s hashtag.
Reports are generated automatically and sent to you via email based on rules which configure in the app. You can also review and submit your reports for reimbursement directly from the app or export them to PDF, XLS or CSV.
When tracking trips by public transport, pre-plan your first trip in order to teach Psngr which transit lines you use to get from A to B. Start a new trip by tapping the “+” button on the home screen, select your destination and choose Public Transport to plan your route. Check-in to start your trip. When repeating the same trip from A to B, Psngr will match the transit lines used.
• Free tracking up to 40 trips/month
• Unlimited tracking: $7.50/month (billed monthly) or $60/year (billed annually).
• Subscriptions are auto-renewable and are available for monthly or yearly periods.
• A subscription to Psngr Pro / Unlimited tracking can be purchased within the app. We accept credit-card or PayPal.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Battery Use Disclaimer:
Psngr app uses GPS to track your location in the background. We have made extensive tests with all Android devices to ensure minimal battery drain while Psngr is running. However, keep in mind that continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
MOD id: nl.hgrams.passenger